Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High 52F. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. I … High 56F. Forecasts are available worldwide. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Get the latest weather forecast in Gullers Lake, Gaston, United States of America FISHING for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. Part of the lake is in the North Carolina counties of Halifax, Northampton, and Warren.The part extending into Virginia lies in Brunswick and Mecklenburg counties. Winds light and variable. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Low 32F. Low around 35F. The weather service also issued a backcountry avalanche warning for most of the central Sierra, including the Lake Tahoe area. Low 34F. Lake Gaston wind forecast. Lake Gaston rain forecast information. Cloudy. Please also visit Dallas Lake, Gaston Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Low 33F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 44F. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Low 33F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Moon Phase Calendar. Chance of rain 50%. Part of the lake is in the North Carolina counties of Halifax, Northampton, and Warren.The part extending into Virginia lies in Brunswick and Mecklenburg counties. ... Lake Gaston - KNCLITTL6. Only observed stages are available for this point. Expected precipitation falling is … Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Littleton, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Rainfall near a half an inch. Chance of rain 30%. That number represents those who actually viewed some part of our safety message. Facebook outreach continued to exceed expectations and we went from 35 supporters end of last year to almost 300. Chance of rain 40%. Low 32F. High around 40F. In Gaston County, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Clear skies. Chance of rain 30%. Lake Gaston Weather Cam October 16, 2019 By Randall Robinson Leave a Comment Nice little rain shower we are having on Lake Gaston today…..much needed, but wow is it coming down. Get the monthly weather forecast for Lake Gaston Estates, VA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Low 37F. Partly cloudy in the evening. Low 37F. Low 37F. High 51F. Lake Gaston Water Temperature. UV Level. Overcast with showers at times. Local: 252-586-1628 [email protected] Today’s and tonight’s Gaston, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 50%. Lake Gaston is roughly 35 miles (56 km) long and covers over 20,000 acres (81 km 2), with 350 miles (560 km) of shoreline. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lake Gaston Estates, VA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 200 ft. Water Level History & Trend. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Lake Gaston Estates, Virginia Humidity 70%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. ... Just because Labor Day has come and gone, doesn’t mean that things are over at Lake Gaston! Weather Forecast – Bracey, VA. BRACEY WEATHER. Rain. Forecast This forecast is based on the GFS model. Source: The Gaston, NC weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Today’s and tonight’s Littleton, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. Rainfall near a half an inch. High 58F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Rainfall around a half an inch. NOTE: Forecasts are not available for the Roanoke River at Lake Gaston. Cloudy with showers. Chance of precip 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Lots of eyeballs were seeing our safety message. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 21F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 56F. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Partly cloudy. You really need a boat to enjoy the lake, but DO NOT rent from Poplar Pointe Marine. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies early. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Humidity. Mostly clear skies. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Warren County is home to Lake Gaston Country Club and the Warrenton Golf Course. The climate profile is taken from closest available data source to Lake Gaston. Clear skies. Gaston Weather Forecasts. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Lake Gaston rain forecast information. Chance of rain 40%. High 43F. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Low 32F. Humidity 80%. Lows in the lower 50s. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). The lake was gorgeous and it was overall a really great time. Low 43F. Lake Gaston is a hydroelectric reservoir in the eastern United States. Lake Gaston Water Level Online Cameras Current Conditions in Vaughan. High 44F. Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Lake Gaston Estates, Virginia Weather. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. High 43F. Chance of rainfall chart with likely precipitation and statistics in live rain gauge Winds light and variable. Search this site. Mostly clear skies. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Gaston, NC, US with The Weather Network. Web visits totaled over 2,000. Macon Weather Forecasts. More than one location matched your submission Please select one of the following choices. Rainfall near a half an inch. LITTLETON WEATHER. Chance of rain 100%. Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. Detailed wind speed and wind direction information as well as interactive graphs for winds Winds light and variable. A mainly sunny sky. Lake Gaston weather forecast updated daily. Winds light and variable. Low near 45F. Warren County also contains the Kerr Lake State Recreation Area and Medoc Mountain State Park. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Throughout the month of January daytime temperatures will generally reach highs of around 12°C that's about 53°F. 1/18/2021 9:05:38 AM. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Rain likely. 200 ft. Water Level History & Trend. High around 55F. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! High 48F. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Winds light and variable. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. High 56F. Back in 2018 when I was working with Christina Wells, the former president of the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber of Commerce, on a display about the history of Lake Gaston, she showed me some old postcards that had been sold in the early years of Lake Gaston. High 51F. Mainly sunny. Source: The Gaston, NC weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. Cloudy with a mix of rain and snow in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Gaston, NC, US with The Weather Network. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Slight chance of a rain shower. Storms more numerous in the morning. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. High 58F. Ice? We use AI and machine learning to streamline the home sales process. Find Interstate 85, US Route 158, US Route 401 and US Route 1 as well as State Route 43, State Route 903, State Route 4 and State Route 58 on the Warren County Map. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Cloudy with occasional showers. Weather Forecast – Littleton, NC. Winds light and variable. The temperatures can vary considerably from gauge to gauge, from day-readings to night-readings, and where in or on the lake the temperature is taken. High around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Partly cloudy skies. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Feels Like 31. High 48F. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Source: Lake Gaston Gazette-Observer Excerpt: One of the public comments/questions fielded during the Dec. 29 Northampton County special meeting at the Lake Gaston Community Center inquired whether the multi-million dollar building the county plans to construct near... Charlie Taylor’s Fishing Report – December 31, 2020 ... Latest Weather Stories. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Lake Gaston Water Temperature. Littleton, NC 27850 . 37 °F. Fall Fun at Lake Gaston. Low 34F. High 42F. Lake Gaston weather forecast updated daily. Today’s and tonight’s Gaston, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Macon area. Low 33F. Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Search this site. A few showers developing later in the day. Low 22F. Weather in Dallas Lake, Gaston, United States of America Today's. This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Lake Gaston in North Carolina, United States. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Weather The Lake Gaston cam is sponsored by The Pointe restaurant and Pointe Realty Group, located in the center of Lake Gaston, known as Eaton Ferry at mile markers 9-10. A few clouds from time to time. In recent times the highest recorded temperature in October has been 35°C that's 95°F, with the lowest recorded temperature … To maintain relevance to current weather trends the displayed information has been calculated using data collected over the past two decades. High around 40F. 200 ft. Water Level History & Trend. Chance of rain 40%. Low near 30F. Low 23F. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Current Weather at Lake Gaston, NC . Winds light and variable. High 49F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds light and variable. Low 46F. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds light and variable. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Lake Gaston in North Carolina, United States. Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Chance of rain 80%. We also partnered with the Lake Gaston Community page. Low 22F. Search for: Lake Gaston Water Level. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Get started today! Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 100%. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Lake Gaston Weather Center offers current weather conditions, weekend forecast and moon phase calendar. Weather today in Beam Lake, Gaston, United States of America is going to be Partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 8°c and minimum temperature of … Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Rain? Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Chance of rain 60%. info. Return to Area Map Upstream Gauge: Downstream Gauge : Flood Categories (in feet) ... National Weather Service Raleigh Weather Forecast Office 1005 Capability Drive, Suite 300 Raleigh, NC 27606 (919) 326-1042 Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Temperature: 28.8°F: Humidity: 84% : Dewpoint: 24.6°F: Water Temp: 43.0°F: Wind: WNW at 0.0 mph: Barometer Chance of rain 30%. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. Submit Photos A mostly clear sky. The most pleasant months of the year for Gaston County are May, September and April. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Weather for the next 15 days in Gaston, Oregon state, USA Weather in Gaston for today, Thursday, 21 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 07:43 Sunset: 17:02 Moonrise: 11:57 Moonset: 01:14 UV Index: 1 A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Gaston area. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Gaston, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the monthly weather forecast for Gaston, NC, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Winds light and variable. A few clouds from time to time. Snow? Chance of rain 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 56F. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. High 42F. Search for: Lake Gaston Water Level. Winds light and variable. Mostly clear skies. Buy or sell your house with Rex Homes, a full-service real estate broker. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning followed by occasional showers in the afternoon. At night the average minimum temperature drops down to around 10°C, that's 50°F. Fall is the perfect time to be out and about at the lake and here are just a few reasons why. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Cloudy with occasional light rain. Is it just me, or are there more loons on Lake Gaston this winter than usual? Low 37F. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. High 43F. Low 23F. Use escape to clear. July is the hottest month for Gaston County with an average high temperature of 89.2°, which ranks it as about average compared to other places in North Carolina. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. A few breaks in the clouds in the afternoon. High 63F. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. We had a great trip to Lake Gaston in mid August. Clear skies. Southeast winds around 5 mph, becoming southwest after midnight. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! LITTLETON WEATHER. Sunny along with a few clouds. Low 38F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Temperature. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 52F. Chance of rainfall chart with likely precipitation and statistics in live rain gauge Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Clear. Chance of rain 30%. weather.gov. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide. With cloudy skies and rain falling, people walk in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 38F. This morning, I saw at least 20 of them swimming in Songbird Creek. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 43F. Lake Gaston Weather Center. Winds light and variable. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. There is no official National Weather Service or National Geological Survey temperature gauge in Lake Gaston but there are several nearby. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Abundant sunshine. Cloudy with showers. A brief video about average weather conditions and things to do at Lake Gaston NC/VA. Chance of rain 70%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Low 42F. Lake Gaston is a hydroelectric reservoir in the eastern United States. Winds light and variable. weather. Today's weather is turning out to be partly cloudy.The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Chance of rain 40%. Search for: Lake Gaston Water Level. High 62F. A slight chance of showers this evening then a chance of showers after midnight. Lake Gaston Weather Cam October 16, 2019 By Randall Robinson Leave a Comment Nice little rain shower we are having on Lake Gaston today…..much needed, but wow is it coming down. Lake Gaston Vacation Rentals 2113 Eaton Ferry Rd. High 44F. Some light rain is likely. Search this site. Chance of rain 50%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Gaston, NC. Lake Gaston is roughly 35 miles (56 km) long and covers over 20,000 acres (81 km 2), with 350 miles (560 km) of shoreline. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. Low 42F. Plentiful sunshine. Chance of rain … Some 40 miles (64 kilometers) to the south, twin fires straddling Mendocino and Lake counties have destroyed at least seven homes and threatened an estimated 12,000 more, fire officials said. High 56F. Winds light and variable. ... Gaston, CA Gasquet, CA (Del Norte County) Gas Point, CA (Shasta County) ... (Lake County) Crabtree, CA (Fresno County) Cozzens Corner, CA (Sonoma County) Chance of rain 50%. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Littleton, NC with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Additional information. We had rented a boat for the whole week and when we showed up to get it the owner advised us they didn’t have a … Rain. Weather today in High Shoals Lake, Gaston, United States of America is going to be Partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 11°c and minimum temperature of … Winds light and variable. Gaston County Emergency Management believes the boater was fishing and it's being considered a boating accident. The Lake Gaston cam is sponsored by The Pointe restaurant and Pointe Realty Group, located in the center of Lake Gaston, known as Eaton Ferry at mile markers 9 … Low near 30F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Gaston, NC, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 70%. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Low 43F. Windfinder.com - Wind & weather Superforecast Lake Gaston for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing and sailing Winds light and variable. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Low 24F. The Lake Gaston cam is sponsored by The Pointe restaurant and Pointe Realty Group, located in the center of Lake Gaston, known as Eaton Ferry at mile markers 9-10. Weather Forecast – Littleton, NC. Weather today in Gaston County Farm Lake, Gaston, United States of America is going to be Partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 12°c and minimum temperature of -1°c. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. A few clouds.
Angle Between Hands Of A Clock Formula, Outlaws Amsterdam Store, Neural Networks In The Brain, Python Regex Lookahead, Best Building At Breakers Myrtle Beach, Diamond Neon Tetra Size,